2012年8月29日 星期三

Cher今秋梅開三度


 
根據國家詢問者雜誌的報導,66歲的女藝人cher準備梅開三度在今年秋季再婚了,新郎是42歲的前地獄天使哈雷機車俱樂部的成員,他門四年前曾一度想結婚但沒有結成,cher與男朋友已經一同去爬艾佛勒斯山二次,而且計劃來一趟重機車跨國之旅,然後在拉斯維加完婚。

Cher第一次結婚對象是他的工作夥伴Sonny Bono,1975年改嫁著名的南方搖滾樂團the Allman Brothers Band的Gregg Allman。

Sonny And Cher早期一同主持電視節目、出唱片的成績相當不錯,後來Sonny從政後在加州當過棕櫚泉市的市長,還選上眾議員,但不幸於1998年因滑雪意外喪生。

Cher除歌唱事業之外在電影界發展成績更好,他主演的電影Moonstruck「發暈」曾於1987年替她奪得奧斯卡最佳女主角獎,其他的如「象人」、「控訴」、「紫屋魔戀」等也都膾炙人口,他是歷年暢銷歌星排行榜第58名的巨星,雖然已66歲,但花邊新聞不斷。

Cher早期在台灣最有受歡迎的歌是1971年獲得二周排行榜冠軍的Gypsys,Tramps&Thieves。

 

Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves

Songwriters: STONE, BOB

 


 

I was born in the wagon of a travellin' show

My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw

Papa would do whatever he could

Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good

 

CHORUS

Gypsys, tramps, and thieves

We'd hear it from the people of the town

They'd call us Gypsys, tramps, and thieves

But every night all the men would come around

And lay their money down

 

Picked up a boy just south of Mobile

Gave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal

I was sixteen, he was twenty-one

Rode with us to Memphis

And papa woulda shot him if he knew what he'd done

 

CHORUS

 

I never had schoolin' but he taught me well

With his smooth southern style

Three months later I'm a gal in trouble

And I haven't seen him for a while, uh-huh

I haven't seen him for a while, uh-huh

 

She was born in the wagon of a travellin' show

Her mama had to dance for the money they'd throw

Grandpa'd do whatever he could

Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Paul Young-Everytime You Go Away

    今天來回味一首 經典歌曲〈Everytime You Go Away〉。     1981年Daryl Hall和John Oates的首張自製專輯「聲音」《Voices》誕生了一首冠軍單曲〈Kiss on My List〉。四年零三個月後這張專輯中的另一首歌曲〈Eve...