2012年9月13日 星期四

James Taylor準備出最後一張專輯


民謠搖滾歌星James Taylor說他計明劃年多花一些時間在新專輯上,那可能是他最後一張專輯唱片,在滾石雜誌的訪問中,他說:我現在已經64歲了,這張專輯推出的時候我就65歲了,那將是10年來我製作的唯一一張原創歌曲專輯。

對於這張專輯的進度,James Taylor說他已經不同程度的完成了九首歌,他告訴滾石雜誌,他好像在製作一張標準專輯,也將錄一些外國語進去。

至於這張專輯的走向,James Taylor說應該和歌迷們習慣的歌路差不多,他不會做太大的改變,而僅慢慢的進化,他回頭從自我的強烈思緒中取得共鳴。

James Taylor接著二個月沒有音樂方面的計劃 ,他將參加 一些歐巴馬總統的競選連任活動,長期支持民主黨的這位流行歌手,上周還在北卡羅來納州Charlotte的民主黨全國黨代表大會裡做16分鐘的表演。

James Taylor 1948出生於波士頓,父親曾是北卡羅來納州大學醫學院院長,他的兄弟Kate與Livingston和妹妹Kate都從事歌唱事業,James Taylor 1971年以You’ve Got A Friend一曲成名,在歷年暢銷歌星排行榜獲得第192名,1972-1983年,James Taylor與唱紅You're So Vain的Carly Simon曾經是一對令人稱羨的歌壇佳偶。

 

You’ve got a friend/James Taylor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4XN1S7BEPg&feature=fvwrel

When you’re down and troubled
And you need a helping hand
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
to brighten up even your darkest nights


You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I
’
ll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer, or fall
All you have to do is call
and I
’
ll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah
You
’ve got a friend


If the sky above you
should turn dark and full of clouds
And that cold north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
And soon I will be knocking upon your door
You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I
’
ll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
all you got to do is call
and I
’ll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah


Hey, ain’t it good to know that you’ve got a friend?
People can be so cold
They
’
ll hurt you and desert you
Well they
’
ll take your soul if you let them
Oh yeah, but don
’t you let them


You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I
’
ll come running to see you again
Oh babe, don
’
t you know that
Winter, spring, summer or fall
Hey now, all you
’
ve got to do is call
Lord, I
’
ll be there, yes I will
You
’
ve got a friend
You
’
ve got a friend
Ain
’t it good to know you’
ve got a friend
Ain
’t it good to know you’
ve got a friend
You
’ve got a friend


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...