2010年12月5日 星期日

Jermaine Jackson欠繳贍養費

Michael Jackson的哥哥Jermaine Jackson的駕照最近被加州政府暫時禁用,因為他沒有付兩個小孩的贍養費,一共已經欠了$91,000美元。
Jermaine Jackson是Jacksons家九個小孩的老四(Michael是老七),在他兒時的The Jackson 5合唱團的時代,Jermaine擔任主唱與貝斯手,長大後他和Motown老闆的女兒Hazel結婚(1976-1987),曾經是一段歌壇佳話,Jermaine Jackson有二首TOP10的歌:1972年的Daddy’S Home與1980年的Let’S Get Serious,個人歌唱生涯替他在歷年暢銷歌星排行榜上獲得第385名的殊榮,非常動聽的Daddy’S Home最早是1961年Shep&The Limelites的第二名的暢銷曲,Jermaine Jackson重新翻唱極受歡迎,曾獲排行榜第9名。

DADDY'S HOME

You're my love you're my angel
You're the girl of my dreams
I'd like to thank you for waiting patiently
Daddy's home your daddy's home to stay

How I've waited for this moment
To be by your side
Your best friend wrote and told me
You had teardrops in your eyes
Daddy's home your daddy's home to stay

It wasn't on a sunday (monday and tuesday went by)
It wasn't on a tuesday afternoon (all I could do was cry)
But I made a promise that you treasured
I made it back home to you

How I've waited for this moment
To be by your side
Your best friend wrote and told me
You had teardrops in your eyes
Daddy's home your daddy's home to stay
Daddy's home to stay
I'm not a thousand miles away
Daddy's home to stay
I'm gonna be here come what may
Daddy's home to stay......

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...