2013年8月23日 星期五

David Cassidy 再度酒駕受罰

The Partridge Family鷓鴣家庭合唱團的主唱David Cassidy,八月21日清晨因嚴重酒駕遭到逮捕,事情發生在紐約的Schodack,他被警察攔住路邊停車酒測值是0.10,他被罰2,500美元,九月4日還要出庭。
63歲的David Cassidy之前在佛羅里達州亦曾因酒駕被補,被判緩刑一年,還被吊銷駕照半年。
The Partridge Family是1970年代前期很紅的電視影集,當年台灣播出時譯名「歡樂滿人間」也很受歡迎,David Cassidy與Susan Dey是劇中主要角色,俊男美女的演出與動聽的插曲,給大家留下了甜蜜的回憶,沒想到當年的偶像人物David Cassidy淪落至此。
David Cassidy是影星Jack Cassidy的兒子,1950年出生,在電視劇集中的母親Shirley Jones則是他的繼母。
The Partridge Family合唱團因電視影集走紅,也留下不少暢銷曲,其中最紅的是1970年的冠軍曲I Think I Love You,而David Cassidy個人名次最好的歌是1971年得到第9名的Cherish。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-c6aAOt50

CHERISH
David Cassidy

Cherish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside
You don't know how many times
I wished that I had told you
You don't know how many times
I wished that I could hold you
You don't know how many times
I've wished that I could mold you
Into someone who could
Cherish me as much as I cherish you

Perish is the word that more than applies
To the hope in my heart each time I realize
That I am not going to be the one
To share your dreams
That I am not going to be the one
To share your schemes
That I am not going to be the one
To share what seems to be the life
That you could cherish me as much as I do yours.

Oh I'm beginning to think
That man has never found
The words that could make you want me
That have the right amount of letters
Just the right sound
That could make you hear
Make you see
That you're driving me out of my mind

Oh I could say I need you
But then you'd realize that I want you
Just like a thousand other guys
Who say they'd love you
With all the rest of their lives
When all they wanted was to
Touch your face, your hand
And gaze into your eyes

Cherish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside
You don't know how many times I wished that I had told you
You don't know how many times I wished that I could hold you
You don't know how many times I wished that I could mold you
Into someone that could cherish me as much as I cherish you

And I do
Cherish you



沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...