2015年7月9日 星期四

Ringo Starr生日


Ringo Starr七月七日以和平與愛慶祝75歲生日。

前Beatles披頭合唱團團員的他在加州好萊塢Capital唱片大樓現身,Ringo不大回答他生日的問題,他說生命就是為生活,我為生命注入越多和平、愛與冥想,我感覺越好。

幾位音樂界人士為他慶生,其中有Eagles的Joe Walsh,他認同Ringo的說法,他表示暴力、篇狹不寬容把我們搞得一團糟,和平、愛、同情與互相了解能讓大家走出去。

Ringo的粉絲也應邀參加這個活動,Janet Carper表示她喜歡Ringo的聰明、幽默、魅力…,和平、愛正是Beatles的象徵。

Ringo Starr 本名Richard Starkey ,1940年生於英格蘭利物浦Dingle,1962年加入披頭合唱團,1970年開始錄個人的唱片,除音樂之外他也演過一些電影,並一直與一些大牌歌手組The All Star Band巡迴演唱。

Ringo Starr最受歡迎的歌是Beatles時代他主唱的Yellow Submarine、Act Naturally 、With A Little Help From My Friend及Honey Don’t。

With A Little Help From My Friend沒有推出單曲,但於滾石雜誌500大歌曲榜獲得第304名。


 

With A Little Help From My Friends

 

What would you think if I sang out of tune,

Would you stand up and walk out on me?

Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song

And I'll try not to sing out of key.

 

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends

Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends

Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

 

What do I do when my love is away

(Does it worry you to be alone?)

How do I feel by the end of the day,

(Are you sad because you're on your own?)

 

No, I get by with a little help from my friends

Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends

Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

 

Do you need anybody

I need somebody to love

Could it be anybody

I want somebody to love.

 

Would you believe in a love at first sight

Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time

What do you see when you turn out the light

I can't tell you but I know it's mine,

 

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends

Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends

Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

 

Do you need anybody

I just need someone to love

Could it be anybody

I want somebody to love.

 

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends

with a little help from my friends.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...