2024年10月31日 星期四

Patrick Swayze-She’s Like The Wind

  Patrick Swayze,1952年8月18日—2009年9月14日,美國演員、歌手和舞蹈家。在1987年以熱舞電影《Dirty Dancing》「熱舞17 」一片竄紅,隨後與黛咪·摩爾合演的《第六感生死戀》更是轟動一時,打開 Swayze知名度。

   2008年1月底, Swayze被診斷出罹患胰腺癌,3月5日,路透社報導指出:「史威茲因為罹癌似乎活不久了,不過目前看起來治療的反應良好。」2009年9月14日,雖然史威茲看來很堅強的求生, 仍因胰腺癌病逝於家中,享年57歲。

  《Dirty Dancing》「熱舞17」是1987年發行的美國愛情電影,由Patrick Swayze及Jennifer Grey主演。Patrick Swayze 與Wendy Fraser 領銜演唱的插曲“She’s Like The Wind” 獲得連續3周排行榜第3名。Wendy Fraser曾是英國冰球選手’得過巴賽隆納奧運銅牌。

 

Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes (Official HD Video)

 「熱舞17 」裡的另 一首插曲“Hungry Eyes”(#4)。Eric Carman 是原來Raspberries主唱,他已於 2024年3月11日去世。

 

Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind (Official HD Video) ft. Wendy Fraser

 一首優美的歌曲和一部永恆的電影

 

 

She’s Like the Wind

作詞/作曲:Patrick Swayze / Stacy Widelitz

She's like the wind through my tree
She rides the night next to me
She leads me through moonlight
Only to burn me with the sun
She's taken my heart
But she doesn't know what she's done

Feel her breath on my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league
Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like the wind

I look in the mirror and all I see
Is a young old man with only a dream
Am I just fooling myself
That she'll stop the pain
Living without her
I'd go insane

Feel her breath on my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league
Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like the wind

Feel your breath in my face
Your body close to me
Can't look in your eyes
You're out of my league
Just a fool to believe
(Just a fool to believe) she's like the wind

Just a fool to believe (just a fool to believe)
She's like the wind
Just a fool to believe (just a fool to believe)
She's like the wind
Just a fool to believe (just a fool to believe)
She's like the wind
Just a fool
She's like the wind
She's like the wind
Just a fool
She's like the wind, just a fool

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...