2011年7月6日 星期三

Lionel Richie喉嚨微恙

Lionel Richie因為喉嚨不舒服而取消了7月4日美國國慶當天與the Boston Pops Orchestra的一同演出。


Lionel Richie 1949年出生於阿拉巴馬州Tuskegee,是一位成功的R&B與抒情歌手、作曲人,他原是the Commodores合唱團的主唱,個人在流行歌曲排行榜有5首冠軍曲,包括:Endless Love、Truly、All Night Long(All Night)、Hello、Say You Say Me,是歷年暢銷歌星排行榜第 81名的巨星。

Lionel Richie與Dianna Ross合唱布魯克雪德絲主演的的電影「藍色珊瑚礁」插曲Endless Love曾獲9週冠軍,但我更喜歡他只獲2週冠軍的Hello這首歌,因為他與一位視障女孩合拍這首歌的Music Video令人印象深刻,在MV開始起步的1980年代是很具代表性的作品。



Hello



I've been alone with you inside my mind

And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times

I sometimes see you pass outside my door

Hello, is it me you're looking for?



I can see it in your eyes

I can see it in your smile

You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide

'Cause you know just what to say

And you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so much, I love you ...



I long to see the sunlight in your hair

And tell you time and time again how much I care

Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow

Hello, I've just got to let you know



'Cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart

For I haven't got a clue

But let me start by saying, I love you ...



Hello, is it me you're looking for?

'Cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart

For I haven't got a clue

But let me start by saying ... I love you

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...