The Grass Roots合唱團主唱歌手Rob Grill的太太Nancy Grill 7月1日發佈一份聲明,文稿中顯示Rob狀況不妙,三週前小腦中風的他,命運操在上帝的手中,她請歌迷們為他禱告,Rob Grill 1944年11月30日出生,今年67歲。
The Grass Roots於加州洛杉磯組成,是一個Pop-Rock合唱團,暢銷曲不少,是歷年暢銷歌星與合唱團排行榜獲得第259名的1960年代後期知名團体,他們在排行榜上名次最好的歌是1968年曾獲得第5名的Midnight Confessions。
Midnight Confessions
The Grass Roots
(Lou Josie)
The sound of your footsteps
Telling me that you're near
Your soft gentle motion, baby
Brings out the need in me that no-one can hear, except
In my midnight confessions
When I tell all the world that I love you
In my midnight confessions
When I say all the things that I want to
I love you
But a little gold ring you wear on your hand makes me understand
There's another before me, you'll never be mine
I'm wasting my time
Staggering through the daytime
Your image on my mind
Passing so close beside you baby
Sometimes the feelings are so hard to hide, except
In my midnight confessions
When I tell all the world that I love you
In my midnight confessions
When I say all the things that I want to
I love you
But a little gold ring you wear on your hand makes me understand
There's another before me, you'll never be mine
I'm wasting my time
In my midnight confessions
When I tell all the world that I love you
Na na-na na na na na-na
Na na-na na na na na-na
2011年7月3日 星期日
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper
George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...
-
今天介紹一首 One hit wonder。 Chris Rea 所唱的 Fool ( If you think it ’ s over ) 。 Chris Rea 1951 年出生於英國 克里夫蘭 的 Middlesborough 。是一位輕搖滾歌手 。 1...
-
UB40除了 〈 Can't Help Falling in Love 〉 獲得 Billboard Hot 100 排行榜連續七周冠軍 之外, 他們另外還有一首冠軍曲 , 1988年的 〈 Red Red Wine 〉 。 (Guy Zapoleo...
-
Gladys Knight And The Pips 合唱團在排行榜上名次最好的歌是1973年的二周冠軍曲 〈 Midnight Train to Georgia 〉 。 在 Motown唱片公司時期,他們曾兩度登上Billboard Hot 100 單曲榜...
沒有留言:
張貼留言