2020年11月19日 星期四

Neil Diamond&Barba Streisand-You Don't Bring Me Flowers

 Neil Diamond本月發行新專輯其中包含他的交響樂伴奏版經典歌曲

  11月20日Neil Diamond將推出新專輯,其中有他最喜歡的歌,並以交響樂伴奏。

Neil Diamond和倫敦交響樂團在洛杉磯一家音樂界人士誇讚的錄音室和倫敦著名的Abbey Road Studios錄音室錄製這一套《Classic Diamonds》新專輯。

這套專輯有Neil的新唱歌曲如"I Am…I Said"、 "I'm a Believer" 、"Song Sung Blue" 、"America"、 "Holly Holy" 、"You Don't Bring Me Flowers" 、"Love on the Rocks" 、"Heartlight" 以及他最受歡迎的歌 "Sweet Caroline."

《Classic Diamonds》中的1982年暢銷曲"Heartlight"數位版已經在網路發行,歌迷也可以透過YouTube去試聽。

《Classic Diamonds》是Diamond 2018年因帕金森氏病宣告退休後推出的第一張專輯,他前一次進錄音室是2016年為聖誕節錄製的《Acoustic Christmas》。

Capitol Music Group的 CEO  Steve Barnett說: "Neil Diamond是流行音樂界最重要的歌唱與作曲人,這套出色的專輯聚焦於一些他的鉅作,《Classic Diamonds》是Neil作品体的華麗展現,我們很榮幸呈現給全球的聽友"。

Neil Diamond 於1941年出生於紐約布魯克林區,是一位Pop-rock流行搖滾歌手、吉他手及多產作曲人,在歷年暢銷歌星排行榜獲得第27名,1966-1986年一直是最受歡迎的男歌星,曾主演1980年的電影The Jazz Singer,其中他自己的作品"Love on the Rocks"(#2)、"Hello Again"(#6)、"America"(#8)都很受歡迎。

Neil Diamond在排行榜上名次最好的歌是1978年與Barba Streisand合唱的二週冠軍曲You Don't Bring Me Flowers。

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3yu2c-0_w4

 

You Don't Bring Me Flowers

Songwriters: Alan Bergman / Marilyn Bergman / Neil Diamond

 

You don't bring me flowers

You don't sing me love songs

You hardly talk to me anymore

When I come through the door at the end of the day

I remember when

You couldn't wait to love me

Used to hate to leave me

Now after lovin' me late at night

When it's good for you, babe

And you're feeling alright

Well, you just roll over

And you turn out the light

And you don't bring me flowers anymore

It used to be so natural (Used to be)

To talk about forever

But used-to-be's don't count anymore

They just lay on the floor 'til we sweep them away

And baby, I remember

All the things you taught me

I learned how to laugh

And I learned how to cry

Well I learned how to love

And I learned how to lie

So you'd think I could learn

How to tell you goodbye

You don't bring me flowers anymore

Well, you'd think I could learn

How to tell you goodbye

You don't sing to me

And you don't sing me love songs

You don't bring me flowers anymore

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...