2022年6月2日 星期四

Alan Parsons Project-Eye in the Sky

Alan Parsons Project重新發行'I Robot,' 'Eye In The Sky'

  The Alan Parsons Project宣布重新發行二張白金專輯唱片《I Robot》及《Eye in the Sky》以紀念這二張專輯發行45與40周年。

  Alan Parsons Project 自1975至1990.年出過11張專輯唱片,《I Robot 》1977年問世,幫Alan Parsons 與 Eric Woolfson這對二重唱打進美國市場 ,其中單曲"I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You"進入Top 40,另外 "Don't Let it Show"、"Day After Day (The Show Must Go On)" 及 "Breakdown"也獲得電台DJ的青睞。

  《Eye in the Sky》這張專輯於1982年推出,在 the Billboard 200專輯排行榜最高獲得第7名,同名招牌歌曲"Eye in the Sky"在the Billboard 100單曲排行榜獲得第3名,而另一首"Sirius"則變成NBA芝加哥公牛隊巨星Michael Jordan的出場曲而全球知名。

  The Alan Parsons Project的二名要角Alan Parsons是一位吉他手、主鍵琴手、製作人,與披頭、Pink Floyd及多位搖滾歌手有過合作經驗,Eric Woolfson擔任主唱及鍵琴手,這個二重唱大部分歌曲的歌詞都是他寫的,但不幸Eric Woolfson於2009年底已因癌症去世。

  The Alan Parsons Project的"Eye in the Sky"是他們在排行榜上名次最好的歌。

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQCjzKqZfjY

 

Eye in the Sky Lyrics

 

[Verse 1]
Don't think sorry's easily said
Don't try turning tables instead
You've taken lots of chances before
But I ain't gonna give anymore
Don't ask me
That's how it goes
'Cause part of me knows what you're thinking


[Verse 2]
Don't say words you're gonna regret
Don't let the fire rush to your head
I've heard the accusation before
And I ain't gonna take any more
Believe me

The sun in your eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing

[Chorus]
I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind

I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more to know that
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind

[Verse 3]
Don't leave false illusion behind
Don't cry, I ain't changing my mind
So find another fool like before
Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the signs are deceiving


[Chorus]
I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind

I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind

And I don't need to see anymore to know that
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind

 

I am the eye in the sky

Looking at you

I can read your mind

I am the maker of rules

Dealing with fools

I can cheat you blind

And I don't need to see anymore to know that

I can read your mind (looking at you)

I can read your mind (looking at you)

I can read your mind (looking at you)

I can read your mind

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...