2022年6月23日 星期四

Ozzy Osbourne And Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever

  Ozzy Osbourne出院後開始他'On The Road To Recovery'巡迴演唱

   Ozzy Osbourne的太太Sharon Osbourne表示: Ozzy Osbourne 6月13日開刀手術順利,目前逐漸康復中。她在Instagram 表示 : "我們全家不知所措,我們要對大家的支持表達感謝之意,你們的愛代表全世界"。Sharon前幾周在英國上脫口秀"The Talk",後來回到洛杉磯來陪Ozzy Osbourne進行這個對他餘生特別重要的手術。

  來自英格蘭伯明翰的   Ozzy Osbourne出生於1948年12月,是一位重金屬搖滾樂手,之前曾是Black Sabbth「黑色安息日」樂團的主唱歌手,1978年被趕出該團,後來自組過個人的樂團,他的表演風格很有爭議,他太太Sharon Arden原來是他的經紀人,1982年7月4日二人送作堆。

     Ozzy Osbourne   在Billboard Hot 100排行榜有一首   top 10的暢銷曲,是他和   Lita Ford合唱的   Close My Eyes Forever,1989年3月推出,最高獲得過第8名,是一首動聽的rock ballad-重金屬搖滾情歌。

      Lita Ford出生於倫敦,成長於洛杉磯,她是女子搖滾樂團   The Runaways   的成員之一,與該團Cherie Currie、Joan Jett等女性搖滾樂手、在搖滾樂史上佔有一席之地。

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGkU6x3eSE

 

Close My Eyes Forever

Lyrics : Osbourne Ozzy / Ford Lita Rossana

 

Baby
I get so scared inside, and I don't really understand
Is it love that's on my mind, or is it fantasy?

Heaven
Is in the palm of my hand, and it's waiting here for you
What am I supposed to do with a childhood tragedy?

If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain unchanged?
If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain the same?

Sometimes
It's hard to hold on
So hard to hold on to my dreams
It isn't always what it seems
When you're face to face with me

You're like a dagger
And stick me in the heart
And taste the blood from my blade
And when we sleep, would you shelter me
In your warm and darkened grave?

If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain unchanged?
If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain the same?

Will you ever take me?
No, I just can't take the pain
But would you ever trust me?
No, I'll never feel the same, oh

I know I've been so hard on you
I know I've told you lies
If I could have just one more wish
I'd wipe the cobwebs from my eyes

If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain unchanged?
If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain the same?
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
You gotta close your eyes for me

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...