1960年代前期的青春偶像歌手Bobby Rydell最近取消了澳洲的旅行演唱,因為上週他動手術換了肝和腎,七月18日才剛出院,醫師說如果不動這手術Bobby活不了多久。
七十歲的Bobby Rydell是歷年暢銷歌星排行榜第124名的知名歌手,1942年出生於費城,早年在Rocco&His Saints合唱團當鼓手,這個合唱團的小喇叭手也是後來另一位受歡迎的青春偶像歌手Franky Avalon,1950年代後期至1960年代前期,除了Bobby Rydell與Franky Avalon之外還有Fabin與Cubby Checker等都是來自費城,受青少年歡迎的青春偶像歌手。
Bobby Rydell在排行榜上名次最好的歌是1960年獲得過第2名的Wild One。
Wild One
Bobby Rydell
Oh wild one I'm-a gonna tame you down (tame you down)
Ah, wild one I'll get you yet (yeah yeah) you bet (yeah yeah)
You little doll all you do is play, you've got a new baby ev'ry day
But some day it's gonna be me, me and only me.
Oh oh oh oh wild one I'll make you settle down (settle down)
Ah wild one I'll clippa your wings (yeah yeah) and them things (yeah yeah)
You got the lips that I'm mad about
I got the lips that'll knock you out
C'mon wild one be wild about me.
Whoa, yeah, baby
(whoa whoa whoa)
(yeah yeah)
(wah wah wah wah)
You little doll all you do is play, you've got a new baby ev'ry day
But some day it's gonna be me, me and only me.
Oh oh oh oh wild one I'll make you settle down (settle down)
Ah wild one I'll clippa your wings (yeah yeah) and things (yeah yeah)
You got the lips that I'm mad about
I got the lips that'll knock you out
C'mon wild one be wild about me.
Whoa, yeah (wah wah wah wah)
C'mon wild one be wild about me.
--ONE MORE ONCE--(wah wah wah wah)
Ah, c'mon wild one be wild about me.
2012年7月20日 星期五
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper
George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...
-
今天介紹一首 One hit wonder。 Chris Rea 所唱的 Fool ( If you think it ’ s over ) 。 Chris Rea 1951 年出生於英國 克里夫蘭 的 Middlesborough 。是一位輕搖滾歌手 。 1...
-
UB40除了 〈 Can't Help Falling in Love 〉 獲得 Billboard Hot 100 排行榜連續七周冠軍 之外, 他們另外還有一首冠軍曲 , 1988年的 〈 Red Red Wine 〉 。 (Guy Zapoleo...
-
Gladys Knight And The Pips 合唱團在排行榜上名次最好的歌是1973年的二周冠軍曲 〈 Midnight Train to Georgia 〉 。 在 Motown唱片公司時期,他們曾兩度登上Billboard Hot 100 單曲榜...
沒有留言:
張貼留言