2020年4月9日 星期四

Christopher Cross- Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)


  歌星、作曲人Christopher Cross確診新冠肺炎。

  這位五次獲得Grammy獎的藝人四月3日在臉書分享這個訊息。

  "很抱歉我被包括在暴增中的美國新冠肺炎確診數字裡",他表示:"雖然我很幸運地還在家隔離休養,但這已經是我此生得到過最嚴重的病了"。

 Christopher Cross的 "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)" 和"Sailing" 在Billboard Hot 100排行榜獲得過冠軍,他的歌迷因而憂心全球新冠肺炎的嚴重性。

  對那些不把新冠肺炎認真看待的人而言,Christopher Cross提出忠告, "這病毒已經如野火蔓延到全世界,他強調:請用一切的方法防止這個細菌散播"。

  Christopher Cross提醒大家:"不論你在哪裡,我們應該善待別人,只有團結一致才能擊潰COVID-19"。

  Christopher Cross 1951年出生於美國德州San Antonio,1980年他以"Ride Like The Wind"獲得四周排行榜第2名而成名,並以冠軍曲"Sailing"獲得Grammy年度歌曲獎。他1981年的三週冠軍曲"Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)" ,是杜德利摩爾主演的電影Arthur「二八佳人花公子」的插曲,獲得當年奧斯卡最佳電影歌曲獎。


Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
Christopher Cross
Songwriters: Burt F. Bacharach / Carole Bayer Sager / Christopher Cross / Paul Allen

Once in your life you find her
Someone that turns your heart around
And next thing you know you're closing down the town
Wake up and it's still with you
Even though you left her way across town
Wondering to yourself, "Hey, what've I found?"
When you get caught between the moon and New York City
I know it's crazy, but it's true
If you get caught between the moon and New York City
The best that you can do
The best that you can do is fall in love
Arthur he does as he pleases
All of his life, he's mastered choice
Deep in his heart, he's just, he's just a boy
Living his life one day at a time
And showing himself a really good time
Laughing about the way they want him to be
When you get caught between the moon and New York City
I know it's crazy, but it's true
If you get caught between the moon and New York City
The best that you can do (the best that you can do)
The best that you can do is fall in love
When you get caught between the moon and New York City
I know it's crazy, but it's true
If you get caught between the moon and New York City
The best that you can do (the best that you can do)
The best that you can do is fall in love
When you get caught between the moon and New York City
I know it's crazy, but it's true
If you get caught between the moon and New York City
The best that you can do (the best that you can do)
The best that you can do is fall in love
When you get caught between the moon and New York City
(I know it's crazy)
  

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...