2020年7月23日 星期四

Imagine Dragons-Believer

   

   到目前為止(2020)The Beatles依然是搖滾樂團的頭牌。

   The Beatles的唱片銷售量在2020前半年是搖滾樂團的冠軍。

    根據尼爾森年中統計,這個指標性合唱團從一月到六月專輯與網路下載及串流總數達 100萬9,400次。

      排前五名的另外四個搖滾樂團是 Queen、Imagine Dragons、Fleetwood Mac 、Metallica。

        排行榜前五名的專輯是Queen的 Greatest Hits、Elton John的Diamonds 、Creedence Clearwater Revival的 Chronicle Vol. 1、Journey的Greatest Hits 以及Fleetwood Mac的Rumours 。

    排行前五名的單曲是Imagine Dragons的"Believer"、Journey的 "Don't Stop Believin" 、Queen的 "Bohemian Rhapsody"、 Panic! at the Disco的 "High Hopes" 以及The Eagles的"Hotel California"。

    Imagine Dragons是一個另類搖滾樂團,組團於拉斯維加,主唱是Dan Reynolds,2012年他們以一首Radioactive獲得Billboard Hot 100排行榜第3名,後來獲得Grammy 最佳搖滾樂演唱獎而成名。

    Imagine Dragons這一首"Believer"於2017年獲得過第4名,這個目前搖滾樂單曲銷售第一名的歌目前觀看次數已超過15 億,一首2017的暢銷曲能勝過Journey 1981年即推出的老歌,可見其受歡迎的程度,我想 1977年Bob Seger的名曲"Rock and Roll Never Forgets"這一個歌名可以描寫搖滾樂代代相傳,從來沒有被歌迷們忘記來形容這個現象。

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wtfhZwyrcc

 

Believer  

Imagine Dragons

 

First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh
The way that things have been, oh-ooh
Second thing second
Don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh-ooh
The master of my sea, oh-ooh

I was broken from a young age
Taking my soul into the masses
Write down my poems for the few
That looked at me took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from heart ache from the pain
Take up my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the...

Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain!
You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
Pain!
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My luck, my love, my God, they came from...
Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Third things third
Send a prayer to the ones up above
All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove, oh-ooh
Your spirit up above, oh-ooh

I was choking in the crowd
Living my brain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
Till it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, like...

Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain!
You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
Pain!
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My luck, my love, my God, they came from...
Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Last things last
By the grace of the fire and the flames
You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins, oh-ooh
The blood in my veins, oh-ooh
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
Till it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, like...

Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain!
You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
Pain!
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My luck, my love, my God, they came from...
Pain!
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...