2020年7月16日 星期四

Ringo Starr -Photograph

  Ringo Starr  7/4曾宣布他的80歲生日公益演唱會將由Paul McCartney, Joe Walsh和Sheryl Crow, Gary Clark, Jr., Sheila E 及 Ben Harper等大牌歌星領銜演出。

  演唱會包括在家裡的表演和這些藝人沒有公開發行過的演唱片段,這一場演唱會7月7日已於已於YouTube首播。

      Ringo在接受滾石雜誌訪問時說 : "今年有一點不同,沒有大夥相聚的場面,沒有早午餐,但會有一個小時的音樂和聊天,這是一個很大的生日派對"。

   "大家都知道我過生日的時候喜歡和歌迷們來上一個和平與愛的聚會",這位前 Beatles披頭合唱團的鼓手在記者會上說 : "但今年我希望大家注意自己的安全留在家裡,所以我打電話給一些朋友,我們還是辦一場很棒的生日演唱會,收益捐給慈善團體"。

    Ringo Starr 於1940 年7月7日出生於英格蘭利物浦,Beatles解散之後他持續以The All Star Band 的名義邀請很多歌壇大牌巡迴演唱,他曾獲得英國女王頒給爵位,Ringo Starr在披頭合唱團時期曾主唱過"Yellow Submarine"、"Act Natually"、"With A Little Help From My Friends"等幾首較有名的歌,個人推出的歌在Billboard Hot 100排行榜上第一首獲得冠軍的歌是1973年的Photograph。

    Ringo Star 1981年曾和007龐德女郎、名模Barbra Bach 結婚 。

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6CMSuT98-E

 Photograph

Songwriters: George Harrison / Richard Starkey

 Every time I see your face

It reminds me of the places we used to go
But all I've got is a photograph
And I realize you're not coming back anymore

I thought I'd make it
The day you went away
But I can't make it
'Til you come home again to stay

I can't get used to living here
While my heart is broke, my tears I cry for you
I want you here to have and hold
As the years go by, and we grow old and gray

Now you're expecting me to live without you
But that's not something that I'm looking forward to

I can't get used to living here
While my heart is broke, my tears I cry for you
I want you here to have and hold
As the years go by, and we grow old and gray

Every time I see your face
It reminds me of the places we used to go
But all I've got is a photograph
And I realize you're not coming back anymore

Every time I see your face
It reminds me of the places we used to go
But all I've got is a photograph
And I realize you're not coming back anymore

Every time I see your face
It reminds me of the places we used to go
But all I've got is a photograph


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...