2022年3月23日 星期三

ABBA -Chiquitita

    ABBA 最近發行一首他們1979年暢銷曲"Chiquitita"的新版歌詞視頻,這段視頻已經貼上這個瑞典合唱團的YouTube頻道,"Chiquitita"原來於1979年推出,是他們第七張專輯《Voulez-Vous》當中推出的第一首單曲,由團員Agnetha Fältskog擔任主唱。

    這首歌作曲及製作是Benny Andersson 與Björn Ulvaeus,在Billboard Hot 100排行榜獲得過第29名,在全球各地廣受歡迎。

    ABBA合唱團組成於瑞典斯德哥爾摩,團名是四名團員的名字第一個字母拼成,ABBA於1974年以"Waterloo " (#6) 走紅,作品很多,在歷年暢銷歌星及合唱團排行榜獲得第215名,百老匯舞台劇Mamma Mia即採用ABBA的暢銷曲,後並拍成電影。

       ABBA合唱團於1982年解散。

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4QqMKe3rwY

 

Chiquitita

 

Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong
You're enchained by your own sorrow
In your eyes there is no hope for tomorrow
How I hate to see you like this
There is no way you can deny it
I can see that you're oh so sad, so quiet

Chiquitita, tall me the truth
I'm a shoulder you can cry on
Your best friend
I'm the one you must rely on
You were always sure of yourself
Now I see you've broken a feather
I hope we can patch it up together

Chiquitita, you and I know
How the heartaches come and they go
And the scars they're leaving
You'll be dancing once again
And the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving

Chiquitita, you and I cry
But the sun is still in the sky
And shining above you
Let me hear you sing once more
Like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita

Try once more like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita

So the walls came tumbling down
And your love's a blown out candle
All is gone and it seems too hard to handle
Chiquitita, tell me the truth
There is no way you can deny it
I see that you're oh so sad, so quiet

Chiquitita, you and I know
How the heartaches come and they go
And the scars they're leaving
You'll be dancing once again
And the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving

Chiquitita, you can I cry
But the sun is still in the sky
And shining above you
Let me hear you sing once more
Like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita

Try once more like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita
Try once more like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...