1970年代後期的偶像歌手Leif Garrett,10月15日在洛杉磯法庭因持有海洛因案去申辯,他被判在十八個月內如能戒掉毒癮,這案子就可以銷掉,Leif Garrett是去年二月在洛杉磯的一個地鐵站被逮捕的。Leif Garrett係1961年於好萊塢出生,1977年他才15歲的時候,就以The Beachboys的surfin’ USA老歌新唱獲排行榜第20 名,後來也演過幾部電影,在Disco全盛的1970年代後期,他走1960年代早期的偶像歌手路線,後來陸續翻唱Dion的Rounaround Sue、The Wanderer和Paul Anka的Put Your Head On My Shoulder這些老歌,也曾令人印象深刻,它在排行榜上名次最好的一首歌是1978年獲得過第10名的I Was Made For Dancin’。
I Was Made For Dancin’
You got me rollin' like a wheel on the road
Turnin' round and round, nowhere to go
I've got to find out if you're feeling it, too
It's hard to tell, so here's what I do
And everytime I want more
I'll take you out on the floor
I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long
I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long
The days and nights are moving by me and you
You're such a crazy love, you tear me in two
I spend my time moving to dreams and a phase
It's a crazy love, you can see it in my face
And everytime I want more
I'll take you out on the floor
I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long (yeah)
I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long
I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long
I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long
Ah-hah, dancin'
I was made for dancin', ah-hah
I was made for dancin', dancin', dancin'
I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long (yeah)
I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long
Oh, I was made for dancin'
All-all-all, all night long (yeah)
2010年10月20日 星期三
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper
George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...
-
今天介紹一首 One hit wonder。 Chris Rea 所唱的 Fool ( If you think it ’ s over ) 。 Chris Rea 1951 年出生於英國 克里夫蘭 的 Middlesborough 。是一位輕搖滾歌手 。 1...
-
UB40除了 〈 Can't Help Falling in Love 〉 獲得 Billboard Hot 100 排行榜連續七周冠軍 之外, 他們另外還有一首冠軍曲 , 1988年的 〈 Red Red Wine 〉 。 (Guy Zapoleo...
-
Gladys Knight And The Pips 合唱團在排行榜上名次最好的歌是1973年的二周冠軍曲 〈 Midnight Train to Georgia 〉 。 在 Motown唱片公司時期,他們曾兩度登上Billboard Hot 100 單曲榜...
沒有留言:
張貼留言