2012年4月15日 星期日

Robin Gibb病危

The Bee Gees三兄弟合唱團的團員Robin Gibb健康出現危機了,媒体報導Robin因肺炎感染在倫敦的醫院中陷入昏迷狀態,三月25日時他即因困擾他一年的結腸癌開刀, Robin的哥哥Barry已經從美國趕回英國,家人們也都在病榻邊聚集.


Bee Gees是歷年暢銷歌星與合唱團排行榜第27名的極受歡迎的合唱團,自1967年以第14名的New York Mining Disaster 1941(Have You Seen My Wife,Mr.Jones),至1997年第28名的Alone為止,他們前後三十年唱出的無數好歌,吸引了不同世代的眾多歌迷,雖然電影Saturday Night Fever”週末的狂熱’當中的插曲Night Fever’曾獲8週冠軍,為他們創歌唱事業的巔峰,但1971年4週冠軍曲How Can You Mend A Brocken Heart卻最能代表迪斯可流行前他們那抒情的樂風.

Robin Gibb的雙胞胎兄弟Maurice已於 2003年元月12日去世,盼Robin能度過這一關!



HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART

The Bee Gees



I can think of younger days when living for my life

Was everything a man could want to do

I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow



And how can you mend a broken heart?

How can you stop the rain from falling down?

How can you stop the sun from shining?

What makes the world go round?

How can you mend a this broken man?

How can a loser ever win?

Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again



I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees

And misty memories of days gone by

We could never see tomorrow, no one said a word about the sorrow



And how can you mend a broken heart?

How can you stop the rain from falling down?

How can you stop the sun from shining?

What makes the world go round?

How can you mend this broken man?

How can a loser ever win?

Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...