2021年10月27日 星期三

Adele-Easy On Me

  Adele的 "Easy on Me"主宰了Billboard排行榜

  Adele的"Easy on Me"是一首在全世界最受歡迎的歌,他在Billboard Global 200 (全球)及Billboard Global Excl. U.S(美國地區)排行榜都獲得冠軍。

  此外Adele的"Easy on Me"在 Billboard Hot 100單曲榜也獲得冠軍。

  Billboard雜誌的全球排行榜自2020年九月開始,用串流與超過二百個地區的銷售紀錄計算歌曲排行。

  Adele唱的"Easy on Me"剛開始獲得195名,後來獲得Billboard Global 200榜冠軍,這首歌十月中旬串流178,200,000次,下載銷售136,300次,

  這首歌謠是the Global 200開始以來僅次於6月5日K-Pop 韓籍合唱團BTS的"Butter"的歌,第3名的歌則是七月24日BTS的 "Permission to Dance" 。

  Adele是第三位英國歌星登上the Global 200排行榜,前二位是Ed Sheeran"的Bad Habits"與Coldplay 的"My Universe"。

   “Easy On Me”是Adele六年來第一首新歌,也是他第四張專輯〈30〉當中的歌。

  Adele本名Adele Adkins,1988年出生於倫敦Tottenham,是一位adult Alternative抒情歌星,他在Billboard Hot 100 排行榜上名次最好的歌是2015年底推出,獲得10周冠軍的Grammy獎年度歌曲Hello。

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ASj1L6_sY

 

Easy On Me

Songwriters: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins / Gregory Kurstin

There ain't no gold in this river
That I've been washin' my hands in forever
I know there is hope in these waters
But I can't bring myself to swim
When I am drowning in this silence
Baby, let me in

Go easy on me, baby
I was still a child
Didn't get the chance to
Feel the world around me
I had no time to choose
What I chose to do
So go easy on me

There ain't no room for things to change
When we are both so deeply stuck in our ways
You can't deny how hard I have tried
I changed who I was to put you both first
But now I give up

Go easy on me, baby
I was still a child
Didn't get the chance to
Feel the world around me
Had no time to choose
What I chose to do
So go easy on me

I had good intentions
And the highest hopes
But I know right now
That probably doesn't even show

Go easy on me, baby
I was still a child
I didn't get the chance to
Feel the world around me
I had no time to choose
What I chose to do
So go easy on me

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...