2025年5月29日 星期四

Rick Astley-Together Forever

   今天介紹一首1988 年的冠軍曲,英國歌星 Rick Astley演唱的 "Together Forever" 。

   "Together Forever" 這首歌的詞曲作者是 Mike Srock 和 Matt Aitken 與 Pete Waterman ,他們曾經以一首"You Spin Me(Like a Record)"在英國獲得排行榜冠軍。

  1984年, Mike Srock 和 Matt Aitken 與 Pete Waterman 及製作人Peter Collins (也做過 Musical Youth,Nik Kershaw 的製作人)開始合作,很快地它們成了暢銷曲製作組,推出了Mel and Kim 的 "Showing Out" ,Samantha Fox的 "Touch Me [I Want Your Body]",Bananarama的 " Venus" 。

  Pete Waterman 後來在一家勞工俱樂部碰到在那裏駐唱的 Rick Astley, Mike Srock 和 Matt Aitken 覺得 Rick 會紅 ,但他們覺得 Rick 非常害羞,需要出來和他們 "Together Forever" 「永遠在一起」。

  Rick Astley的 "Together Forever"於 1988 年獲得Billboard Hot 100 排行榜冠軍。此曲 MV 拍得極佳,帥哥美女及流暢的舞蹈令人一曲難忘。

 

 Rick Astley - Together Forever (Official Video) [4K Remaster]

這首歌觀看次數1.8 億 。還不是他最多的。

 

 

Together Forever

作詞/作曲:Peter Alan Waterman / Matthew James Aitken / Michael Stock

If there's anything you need
All you have to do is say
You know you satisfy everything in me
We shouldn't waste a single day

So don't stop me falling
It's destiny calling
A power I just can't deny
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you

If they ever get you down
There's always something I can do
Because I wouldn't ever wanna see you frown
I'll always do what's best for you

There ain't no mistaking
It's true love we're making
Something to last for all time
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you

So don't stop me falling
It's destiny calling
A power I just can't deny
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...