2025年7月31日 星期四

Sam Neely-Loving You Just Crossed My Mind

  今天要介紹一首1970年代前期的老歌,Sam Neely 所唱的( loving you just crossed my mind)。 

    1948/08/22 出生於德州 Quero 的 Sam Neely,2006年因心臟病過世(57歲),他是一位 Pop-country 鄉村流行歌手、作曲與吉他手。

    在 disco 流行之前的 1970 年代,留下了不少動聽的歌曲,但因名次不高,很少聽到。這首(loving you just crossed my mind ) 1972年在Billboard Hot 100排行榜上只獲得過 29 名,但是值得一聽再聽,也是Sam Neely名次最好的歌。


 Sam Neely - Loving You Just Crossed My Mind - 1972

一首很棒的歌,推薦給你。

 

loving you just crossed my mind

Sam Neely

In the morning the time seems to fly.
In the morning the dives seem to die.
The wine I had, it tasted fine,
but it ain't gonna change the times,
Though I have someone else with me,
that's just fine, it's not the wine,
And loving you just crossed my mind.
The price is low, it don't take much,
to live on empty dreams,
So I just sit here laughing, eatin' beans
So I take a drink again,
least I've got one good friend,
But I don't like talking to wine,
but that's just fine, cause it's all mine,
And loving you just crossed my mind.

Feelin' all the pain inside,
you know that don't seem right,
Feelin' all the cries in my eyes.
Loving any woman who don't mind spending time,
Talking over good times and drinking, lots of wine,

Well I don't have a minute, but I've got lot's of time,
And loving you just crossed my mind.
No I don't have a minute, but I've got lot's of time,
And loving you just crossed my mind.
Loving you just crossed my mind,
Loving you just crossed my mind.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...