2025年12月28日 星期日

Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville-Don't Know Much

    今天介紹另外一首男女對唱的經典情歌, Linda Ronstadt 與 Aaron Neville合唱的〈Don't Know Much 〉。

     Linda Ronstadt 1946年7月15日出生於亞利桑那州Tucson市,是墨西哥與德國混血。高中時期,她與妹妹和弟弟組成了民謠三重唱組合 (The Three Ronstadts),並於1964年移居洛杉磯。

    Linda Ronstadt 與吉他手Boboy Kinmel 和鍵琴手 Ken Edwards,1971年10月組成了「石馬樂隊」(The Stone Poneys);1966年,樂隊為Sidewalk唱片公司錄製唱片,1968年開始單飛。 1971年,她與(Glenn Frey)、(Don Henley)、(Randy Meisner)和(Bernie Leadon)組成了伴奏樂隊。他們即是後來的「老鷹合唱團」(The Eagles)。她也演出了1978年的電影《FM》。 2013年8月,她透露自己被診斷出患有帕金森氏症。

    Aaron Neville 來自路易斯安那州紐澳良,是R&B 家族合唱團 the Neville Brothers 成員。

    Linda Ronstadt 與Aaron Neville合唱的〈Don't Know Much〉 1989年獲得Grammy 最佳二重唱獎。也獲得Billboard Hot 100 第2名。

    Aaron Neville的歌喉真是萬中選一,替這首歌增色不少。

 

Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville Don't Know Much live 1990

Linda 雖然不能再唱歌了,但她幾十年來一直用她美妙的歌聲陪伴著我們。這首二重唱……堪稱音樂史上的經典!

 

Don't Know Much

作詞/作曲:Cynthia Weil / Tom Snow / B. Mann

 

Look at this face, I know the years are showing
Look at this life, I still don't know where it's going

I don't know much but I know I love you
And that may be all I need to know

Look at these eyes, they never see what matters
Look at these dreams, so beaten and so battered

I don't know much but I know I love you
And that may be all I need to know

So many questions still left unanswered
So much I've never broken through
And when I feel you near me sometimes I see so clearly
The only truth I'll ever know is me and you

Look at this man, so blessed with inspiration
Look at this soul, still searching for salvation

I don't know much but I know I love you
And that may be all I need to know

I don't know much but I know I love you
That may be all I need to know
I don't know much but I know I love you
That may be all there is to know

Whoa-whoa-ah

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...