2016年8月11日 星期四

Dean Martin的小兒子也去世


上一世紀娛樂界名人,影星與歌星Dean Martin的小兒子Ricci Martin八月三日在猶他州家中因不明原因意外身亡(62歲),Ricci 曾經於九零年代Dino, Desi & Billy合唱團復出歌壇時,代替他哥哥Dino Martin演出, Dino於1987年服國民兵勤務時因飛機失事喪生(35歲)。
Ricci Martin和the Beach Boys的主要團員Carl Wilson在七零年代時曾經一起製作過一張專輯唱片,最近還在一齣向他父親致敬的節目中演出,他寫的書"That's Amore"(取自Dean Martin名曲歌名)在2002出版。
Dino, Desi & Billy是二位演藝圈名人的小孩所組的合唱團,Dino是Dean Martin之子,Desi是諧星露西鮑兒之子,Billy則是他們在比佛利的高中同學,Dino和女星奧莉薇荷西及奧運滑雪選手Dorothy Hamill先後結過婚,在演藝界前途看好,可惜英年早逝。
Dino, Desi & Billy於1965年推出的I’m A Fool獲得過第17名,是他們在排行榜上名次最好的歌。

I’m A Fool 

You know where I can be found
 Don't you know I'll be waiting
 By the telephone, girl

 While you're out
 Running around, yeah
 I'm sitting home all alone

 I'm a fool, just a silly fool
 To be in love with you

 You can't be kind to me, girl
 You always treat me bad, girl
 But I can't let you go, I know
 It would only make me sad

 I'm a fool, just a silly fool
 To be in love with you

 You treat me just like dirt
 You have all the fun
 I stay at home and hurt

 Baby, I wish I knew, yeah
 Just how to get you
 Off my mind, girl

 To put you down and
 Say we're through, yeah
 I think about you all the time

 I'm a fool, just a silly fool
 To be in love with you

 Baby, I wish I knew, yeah
 Just how to get you
 Off my mind, girl

 To put you down and
 Say we're through, yeah
 I think about you all the time

 I'm a fool, just a silly fool
 To be in love with you

 I'm a fool, I'm a fool
 I'm a fool, I'm a fool


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...