2013年10月3日 星期四

愛黛兒將演Dusty Springfield


 

當紅的英國創作女歌手Adele愛黛兒最近宣佈:她將參加已故英國女歌星Dusty Springfield的自傳電影演出,儘管這案子已提出好幾年,期間Nicole Kidman尼可基曼還一度傳言要當女主角,Adele的發言人說談這片子只是初步階段,明年之前不會開拍。

 

Adele自2008年獲Grammy最佳新人獎之後一路長紅,今年初還以007電影「空降危機」的主題曲Sky Fall獲得奧斯卡最佳原創歌曲獎。

 

1999年因癌症去世的英國女歌星Dusty Springfield,則是受英國歌迷尊敬的一位流行歌曲唱將級歌手,她1966年的You Don't Have To Say You Love Me在台北也是一首非常受歡迎的抒情歌曲,1987年Dusty Springfield曾和Pet Shop Boys合唱What Have I Done To Deserve This,獲得二週第2名,那也是她最後一次在排行榜出現。

 

1999年Dusty Springfield去世當年獲選進入搖滾樂名人堂,在歷年暢銷歌星排行榜Dusty則獲得第296名,她的自傳電影的推出將是歌迷們期待的盛事。

 


 

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY YOU LOVE ME

Dusty Springfield

 

When I said I needed you, you said you would always stay

It wasn't me who changed but you, and now you've gone away

Don't you see that now you've gone and I'm left here on my own

That I have to follow you and beg you to come home

 

CHORUS:

 

You don't have to say you love me, just be close at hand

You don't have to stay forever, I will understand

Believe me, believe me, I can't help but love you

But believe me, I'll never tie you down

 

Left alone with just a memory, life seems dead and so unreal

All that's left is loneliness, there's nothing left to feel

 

CHORUS: 

 

You don't have to say you love me, just be close at hand

You don't have to stay forever, I will understand

Believe me, believe me....(UP ONE KEY)

You don't have to say you love me, just be close at hand

 

You don't have to stay forever, I will understand

Believe me, believe me, believe me

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...