2016年3月3日 星期四

藍調搖滾名團Cream


搖滾樂史上大名鼎鼎的藍調搖滾三人合唱團Cream的鼓手Ginger Baker,最近在醫師的要求下,取消了四、五月份的十場演唱會,原因跟嚴重的心臟問題有關。
Ginger Baker 1939年八月出生於倫敦南方Lewisham,現年76歲,他以搖滾樂史上第一位超級巨星鼓手知名。
Cream三名團員是吉他手Eric Clapton,貝斯手Jack Bruce及鼓手Ginger Baker,Baker與 Bruce曾在Alexis Korners Blues Inc(CCS)與THE Graham Bond Organization共事,Clapton與Bruce則在John Mayalls Bluesbreakers合作過,而Cream解散後Clapton與Baker則另組過著名的Bind Faith合唱團。
Cream於1993年獲選入搖滾樂名人堂,2006年則獲Grammy終生成就獎。
Cream在排行榜上名次最好的歌是1968年獲得第五名的Sunshine Of Your Love,這首歌在滾石雜誌500大歌曲排行榜獲得第65名。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt51rITH3EA

Sunshine Of Your Love
Songwriters
 ERIC PATRICK CLAPTON, JACK BRUCE, PETER CONSTANTINE BROWN, PETER RONALD BROWN
It's getting near dawn,
 When lights close their tired eyes
 I'll soon be with you my love,
 To give you my dawn surprise
 I'll be with you darling soon,
 I'll be with you when the stars start falling

I've been waiting so long
 To be where I'm going
 In the sunshine of your love

I'm with you my love,
 The light's shining through on you
 Yes, I'm with you my love,
 It's the morning and just we two
 I'll stay with you darling now,
 I'll stay with you till my seas are dried up

I've been waiting so long
 To be where I'm going
 In the sunshine of your love

I'm with you my love,
 The light's shining through on you.
 Yes, I'm with you my love,
 It's the morning and just we two.
 I'll stay with you darling now,
 I'll stay with you till my seas are dried up

I've been waiting so long
 I've been waiting so long
 I've been waiting so long
 To be where I'm going

 In the sunshine of your love

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Wham! Featuring George Michael-Careless Whisper

      George Michael 在老家當地電影院當引座員時,有很多時間思考。當時他只有16歲,覺得這份工作很無聊,於是利用空閒時間創作歌詞。有一天,在公車上,他突然想到了一首名為「無心快語」(Careless Whisper)的歌的旋律。四年後,這首歌在英國、美國甚至中...